Ramakrishna Mission Hospital, Itanagar
Ramakrishna Mission Hospital
P.O. Ramakrishna Mission
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791113
Phone : 0360-221 2263, 221 8780
Telefax : 0360-221 2761
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
The centre was started in 1979 for providing free medical facilities to the tribal population of Arunachal Pradesh.
Activities of the Mission centre :
- A hospital with 221 beds, 4 well-equipped operation theatres,
and medical, surgical, gynaecology, paediatric, anaesthesiology,
physiotherapy, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, dental, artificial limb
fitting, ultrasonography, CT Scan, ECG, GI endoscopy, blood bank,
laboratory, telemedicine and other sections. This year, it treated
10,284 cases; the attached artificial limb fitting centre provided
orthoaids and appliances to 1034 patients.
- An outpatient allopathic-cum-homoeopathic dispensary, which
treated 2,12,082 cases this year.
- A mobile medical unit which treated 4321 patients and several
eye camps in which 3013 patients were treated during the year.
- A school of nursing with 83 trainees.
- Lectures, fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan, and celebration of the
birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi,
Swami Vivekananda and other prophets.
Additional Photos of the Activities of the Centre:
Nurses Training Centre