Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Chapra
Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama
Latu Maharaj Path
Opposite Circuit House
Chapra, Bihar 841301
Phone : (06152) – 23 0739 & 24 4626
Telefax : (06152) 24 4626
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
The centre was started in April 2003 in the district in which Swami Adbhutananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna) was born.
Activities of the Mission centre :
- A public library with 5500 books and 30 periodicals and
- A charitable dispensary with allopathic, homeopathic and ayurvedic sections, which treated 44,819 cases, all free of cost. Its mobile unit treated 10,253 patients.
- Five non-formal education centres with 1550 poor students.
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help, clothes, blankets,
etc to the poor and needy, and milk and snacks to poor children.
- Religious activities : Religious discourses, spiritual retreats, and
celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi,
Swami Vivekananda and other saints and prophets, and also
festivals like Ramnavami, Janmashtami, Buddha Jayanti,
Christmas Eve, etc.
- 2 coaching centres with 284 students.
Additional Photos of the Activities of the Centre:
Child Eye Care Unit
Vocational Training Centre