The centre was started in 1936.
- Three higher secondary schools with 2369 boys and 1902 girls.
- A primary school with 372 children.
- A hostel with 96 boys.
- Four libraries having 13,714 books and 7 periodicals and newspapers.
- A cultural centre for children.
- Free tuitions, and training in tailoring and computer operations to rural children. 480 students were benefited this year.
- A health centre with allopathic, homeopathy and siddha sections where 3746 patients were treated this year.
- A mobile medical unit (treated 764 patients), a blood donation camp (51 donors) and a dentalcamp (treated 119 patients).
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help, educational help, clothes, etc to the poor and needy, and milk and snacks to poor children and by assisting the running of 11 free coaching centres in nearby villages with 705 students.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious leaders.